Posted (Tina) in All Posts on April-27-2007

After much prayer and research, we still felt that Florida was our best option.  But I wanted to be open-minded about other options.  The only other choice was the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).  Up to this point, I had been asking God for clear direction and wisdom in this decision.

I posted a message on their website…waiting to see if I hear anything.